Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lovely Links




Spring seems to be on everyone's minds these days!  On the 'Oh So Lovely' blog they are well into the second week of Spring Fling, and there is also an Embroidery Hoop Art Swap that started today.  If this interests you, please sign up!  Who knows, maybe you'll be the recipient of my creation, already sketched out in my notebook.  I know I would just love to receive yours!

The Spring issue of Heather Bullard's 'Souvenir (A Seasonal Lifestyle Gazette)' just hit my in box, and from the very first glance it is just too lovely for words.  If you did not receive one, head right over to her blog and sign up for a free copy!

It is a typically dreary, overcast late winter's day here in the Mid-Atlantic, but all around the web, it definitely feels like spring!

Have a lovely day!
xoxo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita