Saturday, March 19, 2011

For Japan With Love ~ Bloggers Day of Silence ~ A Very Inspiring Friday

Yesterday I participated in 'Bloggers Day of Silence',  an event organized by Utterly Engaged and Ever Ours.  It was brought to my attention by one of my readers and favorite bloggers, the ever so sweet Mimi at Irresistible Icing.  Click here to be directed to Shelter Box USA and join in the effort.  They have raised over $50,000 so far for disaster relief for Japan, which is almost 10 times their original goal. 

I feel so fortunate to be a member of the blogging community; these amazing people inspire me every day to do more, be more and give more.  Join them, won't you?

xoxo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita