Thursday, March 17, 2011

First Blog Sponsorship Appearance, and Smiling Irish Eyes

I was sooooo busy yesterday planning my spring sewing projects (more on that later) and working on the design for my new sewing space that I missed seeing my very first blog sponsorship appearance ever!

I picked one of the first blogs that I started reading, 'Wild Olive; The Blog of Mollie Johanson', for my first foray into the world of blog sponsorship this month.  It has been fun to see my button on her page when I pop over to read her daily posts.  I'm aware that this may sound silly to seasoned bloggers, but this little thing, as well as every new comment by a reader on a post and every new follower gives me such a thrill!  One that I hope never wears off.  :-)

Mollie shares a new story at the beginning of every month, and then posts about it throughout the month, including a post in which all of her sponsors answer a story related question.  Here is the picture that I gave her to go along with my answer:


 Visit her delightful blog for yourself here to see just what I am talking about in the picture bubble!

And on another note, Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Being of Irish descent ~ my mother was 100% Irish lass, red hair and all! ~ I love that there is a day dedicated to the wearing of the green and celebrating all things Irish.

So pin on your shamrock and pick up your green beer.  Slainte!

xoxo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita