Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fill In The Blanks!


2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include    My mother and Bette Davis. First of all, I would give anything for more time with my mother. And since this is a party, and it was her admiration for the amazing BD that inspired mine, it would be great fun to bring the two of them together! The style and class of those two women in one place would render my speechless in awe   .

3.  Something that inspires me is    so very many things! It is the women of my family first, and most importantly of all, though. My mother, her sister and my sister so influenced my early life, and the women on my fathers side played a big part of my college years and beyond. Their influence remains with me now and inspires what I do every day. They were readers, teachers, bankers and seamstresses. Sisters, cousins, wives, mothers, aunts and grandmothers to me and to each other. They taught me how to be, how to grow, how to live, and how to love. They inspire me to be better, every moment of my life  .

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with     sharp, as in cheddar cheese. Of all the foods in the world, it is my favorite. Even more than chocolate!  

5.  I dream about     I have many beautiful dreams and plans for living out my life, and I share them on my blog every day. But based on Lauren's answer, I think she meant at night. Those are vivid, detailed, and stay with me for a long time after I awaken. Sometimes they are about the things that haunt me, and I have accepted that this is just how it is going to be. They remind me every day to find the joy in life!  

6.  My weekend Sunday will be spent    Reading a bit, writing this blog post, doing my workout  and then heading to the Blues Alley Jazz and Supper Club in DC to see the great Earl Klugh.  And Celebrating that it is the first day of Spring!   

7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be    This is a tough one!  It would have to be Good Morning America, which I have been watching forever! Then to replace the other TV I watch I would listen to music and read more books. I like to listen to books on my I pod, also;  they are a bit like a movie without pictures!     


Happy first day of Spring!

xoxo, A.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita