Friday, March 4, 2011

A Fill In The Blanks, and An Inspirational Thought

1. My Current Obsession Is:   Vintage Lace.  Finding it, finding things made with it, and finding things to make with it.

2. Today My Mood Is:   Happy, and a bit more mellow and sedate than usual.

3.  The Age I am Is:   Older than yesterday, younger than tomorrow, and decisive about not being stereotyped by it!

4. My Favorite Place Is:   At home, curled up on my big white bed.

5. I Have Been Procrastinating About:   Everything today!  But the big one is doing our taxes.  Uggh!

6. The Last Thing I Bought:   A few bottles of good wine from my favorite nearby vineyard.

7. The Thing I Love Most About Home Is:   That it reflects the tastes and passions of myself and my significant other.  We have created a space that is as fun as it is functional, and I love all of it!

8.  What I Am Most Thankful For:  The life that I share with my significant other and our puppies.  Good days or bad, I wouldn't trade a second!

For some inspiration today, I thought I'd share a quote from a favorite childhood book, 'Alice In Wonderland'.

"There is no use trying,", said Alice; "one can't believe impossible things."  "I dare say you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.  "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Here's to belief in impossible things.  Happy Friday, friends!

xoxo, A.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita