1. My Current Obsession Is: Vintage Lace. Finding it, finding things made with it, and finding things to make with it.
2. Today My Mood Is: Happy, and a bit more mellow and sedate than usual.
3. The Age I am Is: Older than yesterday, younger than tomorrow, and decisive about not being stereotyped by it!
4. My Favorite Place Is: At home, curled up on my big white bed.
5. I Have Been Procrastinating About: Everything today! But the big one is doing our taxes. Uggh!
6. The Last Thing I Bought: A few bottles of good wine from my favorite nearby vineyard.
7. The Thing I Love Most About Home Is: That it reflects the tastes and passions of myself and my significant other. We have created a space that is as fun as it is functional, and I love all of it!
8. What I Am Most Thankful For: The life that I share with my significant other and our puppies. Good days or bad, I wouldn't trade a second!
For some inspiration today, I thought I'd share a quote from a favorite childhood book, 'Alice In Wonderland'.
"There is no use trying,", said Alice; "one can't believe impossible things." "I dare say you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Here's to belief in impossible things. Happy Friday, friends!