Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Personalized Krazy Kitchen towel!

I completed the embroidery portion of this project a while ago, but it took me longer to decide on how to personalize it.  I had considered machine embroidery, but ended up here:



What do you think?  I ask because I am working on getting my Etsy shop up and running, and intend to offer this, assuming that Sublime Stitching approves my licensing application!  I plan to offer it two ways; "stitched up and ready to personalize in your choice of colors", and "ready to stitch and personalize in your choice of colors". 
Thoughts?  Any and all input is appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds great, I've always meant to get an etsy store up and running, but simply have not...so kudos to you:) The embroidery looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nichole! I am enjoying the process of putting an Etsy shop together; it is such a great site. Hope to see you on there soon!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita