Thursday, January 27, 2011

Doodle Stitch Along Week 2 - Done!

Fun, quick and oh so cute!  Win, win and win!!

And the photos are a little better. :-)

Of course it's a group effort; as you may have read, I am not good with a pencil, so I enlist the help of my wonderful man when a design needs to be traced.


Now I have to wait until he has some daylight to trace week three's designs for me.  Maybe one of these days I will make a light table!  In the meantime, I have a few items in my WIP basket to finish up.  Watch for photos, and happy stitching!!

xoxo, A.

1 comment:

  1. These guys are so cute, I need to stitch them up myself;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita