Thursday, January 13, 2011

Doodle Stitch Along, Week 1

It's finished!  I think it came out pretty good. 

I am not happy with the photo, though--too dark.  Note to self: do some research on taking better pictures for uploading.  I have seen some good articles posted on some of the blogs that I have started reading.  So many talented people out there!

I just joined Flickr and the Flickr group for this stitch along. Check it out!  http://www.flickr.com/groups/doodlestitchalong/

This universe of crafting bloggers is great fun!  I am learning new things every day, and looking forward to making new friends.

Happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. crafty bloggers are the BEST i love that i now have a few people i can email when im in craft crisis :)
    and LOVE all the blogs to turn to for inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita