Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A busy week!

What a crazy busy time these last 8 days have been!  I spent it entertaining house guests; too busy to blog.  The guests were Bob's amazing parents, visiting from St. Petersburg, Florida, and every minute was well spent.  I even managed to make this pretty pillow for his mom while they were here.


Well I made most of it while they were here; I finished last night.  I can't wait to hear what she thinks when she receives it!  I am really not sure how much of it she looked at while I was working on it, though  I do know that she was not aware it was for her!

Now I'm off to get caught up on the Stitch Along; week two's design is not done, and week three's designs is not even on fabric; there are two of them!  Eeeeekk!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty Anita! I have this pattern but have not had the time to give it a try;)

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita