Thursday, January 6, 2011

Brand new blog!

I created this blog to explore my love of all things vintage.  Vintage clothing and accessories have been a lifelong passion of mine.  Though many people blog about these things, I think that there is room for more voices, and I would like to find mine.  I look forward to making a place for myself among all of the vintage loving blogs out there!

Sewing and stitching are as vintage as it gets!  I learned to do both very young, but abandoned them as life got busier, and other passions took their place.  I am grateful to have recently found my way back to them, and look forward to sharing my new discoveries with you. 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends,
Thank you for taking the time to comment! ! I want this to be a space of free and open dialog, within the boundaries of respect and basic human kindness. Whether we are in agreement or not, all comments will be published so long as they meet that requirement.
xo, Anita